Join now

looking for work (Toulouse)

I'm looking for any part time job where I would have the opportunity to speak in English.

I have a lot of experience in the administrative sector, I'm French but I've lived for 13 years in the United Kingdom (my CV is available upon request).

BILINGUAL INTERPRETER : I speak French and English fluently. I've worked for 13 years as an administrative assistant in the public sector. I've also worked for Toulouse School Economics where I assisted foreign students with their administrative queries. I interpreted as they needed help in contacting various government bodies (health insurance, immigration and social services). It will be my pleasure to assist you with your interpreting needs in the marketplace and government administrations.

WRITING MEMOIRS : Have you got an excited story you want to write about? I can help you with writing and typing it. I have my own blog where I write Christian articles: Protected content . I have also self-published my first book and I'm in the process of finishing the editing of my autobiography.

ADMINISTRATIVE WORK : I've worked mainly as an administrative assistant for 13 years in the public sector (Home Office, Prison Service headquarters and Metropolitan Police in the United Kindgom). In France, I worked for 8 years in various government administrations (the Appeal court, Social Security Services, the Education authority, Toulouse School of economics). I also volunteered in an association where I helped job seekers in creating, typing their CV and cover letters. I will be happy to assist you with your administrative needs (typing, phoning, emails and filing).

TOURIST GUIDE : I'm born in Toulouse and I will enjoy being your tourist guide during your stay. I will take you on gastronomic and shopping trips, amusements parks, castles, markets, delicious restaurants, museums and airbus visits depending on what you want to visit.

Best regards,