I'm leaving Tunis at the end of this month and I need to get rid of my Orange Flybox. I signed up for a 1-year contract and need someone to take over the contract through February Protected content .
Flybox, what is it?
* Plug it into electricity anywhere you get Orange mobile service and you get internet. I recently took it to the south and even got internet at my hotel in Tatouine.
* No new contract, no residency permit, no lease needed
* Internet is secure and password protected
* Easy installation: just plug it into the wall.
* Good solution if you're only here for a few months and don't want to get a permanent line or if your rental unit doesn't have internet.
* More than one person can use the internet at a time (unlike the Orange flash drive internet option)
* For regular day-to-day internet (Facebook, Twitter, Google) it's great.
* 39DT per month
* From 23: Protected content each night it is unlimited internet use and free.
* 8 gig limit per month during regular hours and a charge per megabyte after that. However from 23: Protected content each night it is unlimited internet use and free. I've been using it since February (all day every day as I work at home) and have never gone over my 8 gig monthly limit. (I will usually Skype/stream movies during the free hours.)
* Sometimes if the Orange mobile service is spotty, so is the internet.
* A friend signed up for the contract for me and you'll need to return it in February.
*****I'll need to trust the person who takes it:
1.) to pay every month on time, and
2.) to return the unit back to my friend in February when the contract expires.
*AVAILABLE JUNE 25*
If interested or have questions, please email me at: Protected content