Living in Tunis, from Germany
"With all of the information that InterNations provides at your fingertips, it's easy to understand why so many of us are grateful for this fantastic website."
Anna Maria Rossi
Living in Tunis, from Italy
"The InterNations forums helped me find information that I needed when I first moved to Tunis."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Tunis
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tunis expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tunis
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Tunis
Olá to all of our Portuguese in Tunis! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Tunis? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. which bars in Tunis will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for cozido à Portuguesa?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Tunis. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Lisbon, Faro, Porto and all regions of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Tunis Posted:
Hi, I am looking for a Mystery Shopper in Tunisia for a temporary project. The project might involv...
Hello ... It sounds a great iniciative ! By the way, if some of you want to learn some nice w...
Fellow Portuguese in Tunis
Portuguese Expats in Tunis Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Tunis exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Tunisia's capital, situated behind the lake of Tunis and the port of La Goulette can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Tunis’s Portuguese expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Tunis.
- Use the Expat Guide for Tunis to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Portuguese in Tunis at Our Events
Our community in Tunis is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Tunis’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Portuguese expats to explore the picturesque seaside town of Sidi Bou Said. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Portugal in your local community as well as Portuguese in Tunisia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Tunis!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: