Join now

ACTION NEEDED URGENTLY! (Turin)

Hello Members!
I use this forum about the Turin FOODING project.
On Saturday, after a visit to their headquarter in Via Courmayeur 5, I realized that there is an incredible need for some specific items that if any of you have an excess, can donate directly to the address or even through myself.
Here is the list;
- Blankets and sheets of any size
- Condiments, cereals, oils, flours.
- Baby and adult diapers (also washable ones)
- Pots and pans (hyper used are fine as long not broken because there is not yet a repair workshop...)
- Materials for cleaning
- Shelving
- Shoes, Underpants, Socks
- Games (not broken or missing pieces)
- Stationery (anything for children)

No books because there are already a mountain of them.

The basis of FOODING is to avoid food and non-food waste.
Unlike others they do not buy but reuse and thanks to donations from markets and food banks, waste is recovered.
So don't buy, but donate what you have in the house in excess. You can check the authenticity of FOODING on the net.
They are great people and super humble, NOBODY does it for money, which in itself is fantastic.
I remember that those who benefit from these donations are THE INVISIBLE to society, they are elderly people who cannot make it through their retirement, locals and not who have not made it, legalized (and not) forgotten foreigners-immigrants, basically EXPATRIATES like us without the perks and treats we are lucky to have. The Municipality sends these people to FOODING or the volunteers themselves go around at night until 6 in the morning to find them on the street, often they are people who are ashamed to ask for assistance and use the night to not be recognized!
I will no longer use this forum for this purpose, if you want to answer me in private or subscribe to their project or donate yourself to the venue!
They just asked me to help them with sharing and in Turin you are the biggest group I know!
Good day everyone
Max
telegram ; @massystop
Protected content

Buongiorno a tutti, uso nuovamente questa chat riguardo al progetto di fooding Torino.
Sabato, dopo una visita alla sede di Via Courmayeur 5, mi sono reso conto che c’è un bisogno incredibile di alcune cose specifiche che se qualcuno di voi avesse in esuberanza potete donarli direttamente all’indirizzo o anche tramite me stesso.
Qui l’elenco;
-Coperte e lenzuoli di qualsiasi taglia
-Condimenti, cereali, oli, farine.
-Pannollini (anche quelli lavabili)
-Pentole e padelle (usatissime vanno bene ma non rotte perchè non c’è ancora un laboratorio di riparazione)
-Materiali per pulire
-Scaffalature
-Scarpe, Mutande, Calze
-Giochi (non rotti o pezzi mancanti)
-Cartoleria (qualsiasi cosa per I bambini)

Niente libri perchè ce ne sono già una montagna.

La base di FOODING è evitare lo spreco alimentare e non.
A differenza di altri loro non comprano ma riusano e grazie alle donazioni di mercati e banchi alimentari, si recupera lo spreco.
Quindi non comprate, ma donate quello che avete in casa di troppo. Potete controllare sul net l’autenticità di FOODING.
Sono gente fantastica e super umile, NESSUNO lo fà per soldi, il che gia di per se, è fantastico.
Ricordo , che chi usufruisce di queste donazione, sono °invisibili° alla società, sono anziani che non ce la fanno con la pensione, connazionali che non ce l’hanno fatta, stranieri legalizzati e non dimenticati. Il Comune invia a FOODING queste persone oppure I volontari stessi vanno in giro la notte fino alle 6 di mattina per trovarli per strada, spesso sono gente che ha vergona di chiedere assistenza e usa la notte per non farsi riconoscere!
Non userò più questa chat a questo scopo, se volete rispondetemi in privato oppure iscrivetevi al loro progetto o donate voi stessi alla sede!
Mi hanno chiesto solo di aiutarli con la condivisione e a Torino siete il gruppo più grande che conosco!
Buona giornata a tutti
Max

Turin Forum

Our Global Partners