Join now

Moving to Torino: tips & tricks please! (Turin)

Hi there,

my name is Stefano and I am currently living in The Hague, The Netherlands. At this moment I'm planning a move to Torino, hopefully in june this year. The why? Well it's a matter of following the heart... I've been longing for this step for some years now, so it's about time I act.

I've visited Torino some years ago and fell in love with the city and it's surroundings. I will be visiting the city again for a short weekend in February. I've already read a lot about the city and Italy in general and have received necessary information about living in Torino. BUT what I'm still looking for is some tips and tricks from other expats already living in the city... to read about your experiences, what not to forget, the right areas to live in, agencies for renting an apartment, finding a job, or just to get in touch and meet up when I finally move :) So, is there anybody out there who can help me out a bit with some information etc.? Would be much appreciated!

A 'thank you' in advance and let's not forget: wishing everybody here all the best for Protected content !

Ciao!

Turin Forum

Our Global Partners