Join now

Canadian Massage Therapist seeking patients/client (Valencia)

Hello!

I am a Massage Therapist from Canada that has worked in both a multi-disciplinary physiotherapy clinic as well as a relaxation/wellness-focused clinic. I have treated patients of diverse ages and experiences with symptoms from motor vehicle accidents, concussions, various sports and workplace injuries, anxiety disorders, stress, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
I also hold an Honours Kinesiology with Joint Honours Psychology from the University of Waterloo (Canada), and am happy to incorporate therapeutic exercises and self-care prescription into your treatment plan.

Some of the many techniques I could incorporate into my massage treatments include hydrotherapy (heat/ice), myofascial release, post-isometric relaxation, passive stretching, low-grade joint mobilizations, swedish massage techniques, rhythmic mobilizations, and muscle stimulation.

Whether you are looking to have aches and pains removed, stress relief, or both, I am sure we can work out an appropriate treatment plan to help you reach your goals!

I am offering treatments in the comfort of your own home; I have my own mobile table that I will be bringing into your home, and I can supply linens and pillows or we can use yours if you prefer.

Ideally, the first treatment would include Protected content of health history and clinical assessment to help guide me in optimizing the treatment for you. Follow-up treatments would include Protected content of assessment.
We will discuss treatment plans before each massage so that you are aware of the nature and rationale behind the treatment, and I am more than happy to modify or adjust the treatment during.

Prices: Protected content for 30 mins
Protected content for 45 mins
Protected content for 60 mins
Protected content for 75 mins
Protected content for 90 mins

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at Protected content or message me on WhatsApp at Protected content

Thanks,
Alex Scherger

Valencia Forum

Our Global Partners