Join now

Rugby Sevens tournament in Vancouver (2016)

Hello everyone!

As the World Rugby Sevens Series will be hosted in Vancouver next March (and April for the women's), I wanted to reach out to expat communities and networks in Vancouver who are interested in purchasing group tickets. Tickets will be going on sale on September 8th, however purchasing privately for large groups will assist in decreasing service/processing fees, as well as ensuring your nation's group will be seated and cheering together.

With the global popularity of rugby and the high diversity of Canada's population, I believe there are communities and groups in Vancouver who would be interested in group ticket sales. I am currently working for Canada Sevens and am assisting with the ticketing process. Whether you are a rugby player, fan or just looking to enjoy a spectacular event with world-renowned parties, this will be a weekend that you won't want to miss.

If you have any questions or interest in group ticket sales for your network, please private message me. I am happy to answer any/all questions that you may have!

Come and support your team next March at BC Place.

All the best and hopefully I will speak with you soon.

Thanks,

Laine Walden

Vancouver Forum

Our Global Partners