Join now

YOGA-gain health for almost no Price. (Warsaw)

Czesc ....I am a Yoga Trainer specializing in HATHA YOGA and I have been teaching individuals who are looking for a Yogic Solution towards their health, In Private institutes and Hospitals In India and previously in London. I do all of these activities voluntarily and with no charge. I would like to bring it to peoples notice that I will be visiting Warsaw in some time to meet some friends of mine, hence can take out some time if people are interested to learn some YOGA out of me I would be more than glad to help them. It would essentially be FREE as "YOGA IS HEALTH, IT JUST CANT BE VALUED MONETARILY " ..... I know brand comes with money but YOGA is no BRAND its pure knowledge and selfless work. I would only expect compensation for my Travelling expenses in WARSAW and upon that whatever you can afford no constraints whatsoever- I dont even mind it free....!! This is my belief and I would be very happy if people understand this and would avail this opportunity. Let me know if someones interested.
Thanks and regards
Anit Shetty

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Warsaw Forum