Join now

$1510 Master Bedroom in Ame Apartments (Zip 20009) (Washington, D.C.)

Looking for a flat mate, $ Protected content w/private bathroom:

Apologies for only having sample photos vs. real ones. This building is rapping up renovations and the apartment will be available on 1 May Protected content . If you like it, you will need to take a hard hat tour.

This is a 2br plus den apartment located in the Ame building/in front of Meridian Hill Park (I’m turning the den into a 3rd bedroom).

I have already signed/reserved the apartment and am looking for a tenant for the other room.

The photos I am using are of the website. I can share a video after meeting you in person so that you can see the apartment. It is located in the basement of the building, but still has excellent lighting. The amenities of the building are amazing and it is located in central DC. There is a bus stop in front of the building (Buses S1, S2, S4 & S9). Meridian Hill Park is across the street, restaurants along 14th Street are a 15min walk, grocery stores are 10min walk, Dupont Circle is a 30min walk, & the White House and other central tourist sights are a 15min bus ride away.

Ame Building Website:
Protected content

A little information on me: Female. I work in HR & originally from Chicago. I'd be happy to practice French or Italian with you. None smoker and tidy on a Marie Kondo level. I love a quite home that's an oasis Monday-Thursday, so I can just relax and pass out after a hard days work. Friday-Sunday I like going out and enjoying all this city has to offer!

I’m looking for flat mates that keep the common shared areas clean and tidy, take care of the property. No cats/a dog may be negotiable. No drugs/No smoking.

Please text 646.694.8554
Cheers!

Washington, D.C. Forum

Our Global Partners