Join now

Your ideal Candidate in DC: IDB, World Bank, UN (Washington, D.C.)

Dear All,

I have been searching for position in my field in the Washington, D.C. area. I am fluent in French, English, and Haitian-Creole. I acquired Italian in Italy after living there for two years and I learned Spanish in Miami, Florida. I am Haitian-American, I love languages, and am passionate about the humanitarian field. I have spent some time with the UN World Food Programme, sometime in Cameroon and Chad. I understand the importance of the work that needs when it comes to long-term development goals, assisting countries to move forward with proper support. When we are in the field of International Affairs, it is important to understand how to tackle hunger, poverty, education from the ground up. I understand all of this and can bring to your team a wealth of compassion and experience for positive change.

I can be reached by e-mail: Protected content . I am flexible and would be available to work wherever in the world, as the opportunities come. I would also be grateful to receive your advice, if all else fails.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

Kind regards,
Laura

Washington, D.C. Forum