Join now

From Auckland to Wellington / insurance

Hola a todos!

I'll be coming from Peru and arriving in Auckland on March 15th. My plan was to stay a couple of days in Auckland and then head off to Wellington where my sister and her family live, but they seem to be in despair about my arrival :) so I will probably need to take a flight from Auckland to Welli that day.

I was checking in Air New Zealand and with my two 23kg bags (a lot of peruvian stuff for my sister :) plus my hand luggage, the ticket costs around Protected content . I was wondering if you can recommend another airline that makes that way and not that expensive. Or if there's any bus that I can take from / near the airport in Auckland and allows me to take all that luggage. In Peru I've ridden long distances as well, so it won't be a problem ;) plus I'm sure I will see beautiful landscapes on the way.

Besides, I wanted also to ask if you could recommend a medical and comprehensive health insurance. I'm coming with a Working Holiday Visa and this is a must. And if you know about language schools willing Spanish teachers, let me know :) I have 6 years experience teaching my language :)

Thank you very much for your help! If you plan to come to Peru, count with me for any advice, as well :)

Greetings form the other side of the Pacific!

Maribel

Wellington Forum

Our Global Partners