Join now

10 Rental Listings of Condominium&House in Yangon.

1) Pyay Garden Condominium Sanchaung Township , 3 Bedrooms,Fully Furnished,Swimming Pool,Gym,Back Up Power,10 mins drive to Golden Valley , Protected content per month

2) Twin Centro Condominium Sanchaung Township, 3 Bedrooms,Fully Furnished,Swimming Pool,Gym,Back Up Power,20 mins drive to Golden Valley and Downtown. Protected content per month

3) Full Facility Condo in Mayangone Township near Parami and Pyay Road Junction, 3 Bedrooms, Swimming Pool,Gym,Back Up Power,5 mins drive to Inya Lake and 8 Mile, Protected content per month

4) Residence near Inya Road ,Kamayut Township near Than Lwin Road and University Avenue Road,3 Bedrooms,European Style , Great Living Room and Bath,Kitchen,Bedrooms,Gym,3 mins drive to Golden Valley and 5 Mins Drive to US Embassy , Protected content per month.

5) Penthouse in Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township near Parami Junction,3 Bedrooms,Great View Terrace,3 Bedrooms,1 Spare room, 5mins drive to 7 Mile and 5 mins drive to Inya Lake Hotel. Protected content per month

6) Penthouse around Sayar San Road and Mya Yeik Nyo Hotel ,Bahan Township, 1 Bedroom with Fully Furnished will be provided, Back up Power ,Great View from Terrace ,2 mins drive to Golden Valley and Sayar San Road,5 mins drive to Myanmar Plaza and Shwe Gone TIne Junction. Protected content per month.

7) Condominium in Yankin, 4 Bedrooms,Fully Furnished will be provided,Swimming Pool,Gym,Back up Power,Great View ,2 mins drive to Myanmar Plaza and 5 mins drive to Inya Lake Hotel, Protected content per month

8) Condominium in Ahlone Township near Yangon River ,3 Bedrooms, Fully Furnished,Swimming Pool,Gym,Backup Power, 15 mins drive to Downtown and 15 mins drive to French Embassy Protected content per month

9) House in Golden Valley,Very Clean House, 4 Bedrooms, Good Outdoor Space,Fully Furnished can be provided, Backup Power,Bike Distance to ISY and UNICEF, Good Condition House. Protected content per month

Protected content in Golden Valley,Rooftop Swimming Pool and Gym ,4 Bedrooms, Lift ,Backup Power,Fully Furnished can be provided, Luxury Style,Walking Distance to ISY and UNICEF, Protected content per month

All Condominiums and houses listed are Good,Clean and Includes dedicated car park,Very Good natural for throughout the rooms.nice kitchen ,
I have other active listings for at least 100s at the moments.That's why if you have anything to know regarding -- Finding Apartments,Houses and Condominiums .Please let me know .I am hoping your inquiry and email.
I have now in my 5 years of experience of Real Estate mostly regarding expats house finding.
Anywhere around Yangon is my proficiency.
Any budget is fine,I would appreciate if you let me try...

Thanks for my old clients who took housings with me ,thanks to home visit housings too.

Steve
Protected content
Protected content

Yangon Forum