Doing Business in Myanmar - What you need to know (Yangon)
The video is divided into 2 parts:
1. Economic history of Myanmar – how Myanmar ended up where they are, as one of the poorest country in Asia despite its rich natural resources.
2. A simple story of why it is more profitable to invest in Myanmar than in Singapore. Caveat: You need to have strong stomach for risk if you want to invest in an emerging market like Myanmar.
3. As an entrepreneur:
a. Is inefficiency good or bad?
b. Is the continuing US financial sanction good or bad?
4. What are the opportunities by industry in Myanmar?
5. Is your organization suffering from Giganitis?
6. Why emerging markets favour entrepreneurs.
7. Low entry barrier for entrepreneur in Myanmar versus China and India
8. Understand the role of the Central and State government.
9. What is the role of the JV Partner in Myanmar.
10. The importance of training in creating the right culture in you company.
11. How to operate in a cash based society like Myanmar.
12. Should you wait for after the Protected content before entering the Myanmar market?
Consult-Myanmar Co Ltd is a 100% foreign owned company that is incorporated in Myanmar. We are a testimony of how easy it is to incorporate a 100% foreign owned company in Myanmar. We provide Business Advisory and Consultancy Service; Market Research, Market Entry Strategy and Company Incorporation to foreign investors planning to enter the Myanmar market. We are a member of Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (UMFCCI) To contact us about your investment and company incorporation need in Myanmar send an email to investopp1 (at) consult-myanmar (dot) com or call Protected content