Join now

Fabulous Flat/Condo share available (Yangon)

Room to rent in centre of Yangon, near Yankin Township. Condo is in one of the more exclusive areas, near many shops/restaurants. 5th Floor accessed via lift with dedicated generator. Condo has been very tastefully redecorated, very clean and the tenant would have access to their own shower room. All contents such as sofa, air con units, fridge freezer, double or king size bed are brand new as would be the mattress. Great views from the rear of the property of one of the many Golden Temples.

Wiring has been ungraded to professional standard/electrician, teak floors have been sanded and polished. This is really one of the best condo's I have seen....after all I wouldn't have moved in myself. Cost would be $800 a month, with usual payment upfront for one year (possibly for 6 months for the right person). Maintenance bills are very cheap and it would be possible to have wifi connectivity at an additional shared cost (with myself).

If interested in viewing please contact me via the forum and I can send further details and the exact address to you via email.

Please note that you must be a non-smoker.

Available from Saturday 10th August.

About me:
Teacher at an International school in the Yankin Township. 38 years old, house trained etc.