Join now

Myanmar First Landscape Photo Exhibition, (Yangon)

See the World Through YN Wynn's Lens

At the Secretariat

Black church Aurora 150x100cm.jpg
Protected content
Landscape and nature photographer Ye Naing Wynn is set to showcase his stunning collection of scenes gathered from across the world at his first solo exhibition, to be held from Protected content Protected content the historic Secretariat building in downtown Yangon.

For the past two to three years, Ye Naing Wynn has traveled the globe to capture the best natural scenes on offer – everything from exquisite small alleys in historic European towns to rugged South American landscapes and the breathtaking Northern Lights of the Arctic.

“During my journeys, I came to learn that in the mundane of life, we often forget to look beyond the bubble we are in... our views are often narrow because we are only aware of our near surroundings in our hectic bubble,” said Ye Naing Wynn.

“When I took a moment to slow down, I realize that our perspectives, visions and worldviews tend to expand as we experience more diverse cultures, religions and mesmerizing landscapes of our world. I want to take this opportunity to share my memories of our world through my lens and remind everyone that we are all living in just one world that we are all cohabiting and that we are responsible towards to embrace the diversity of our world,” he said.

The four-day photo exhibition will showcase about 30 photographs and all proceeds will be donated to the Wildlife Conservation Society Myanmar, which is focused on long-term environmental conservation, and Yellow Generation Wave, a charity that operates orphanages in areas affected by natural disaster.

Ye Naing Wynn also plans to host afternoon workshops alongside the exhibition on Saturday 17 November and Sunday 18 November together with accomplished local artists, which will give exhibition-goers the chance to learn from the best. Artists participating in the workshops alongside Ye Naing Wynn are U Zaw Min Yu, a freelance professional photographer, U Aung Pyae Soe, an award-winning landscape photographer and founder of the Ultimate Landscape Photography Class, U Pyay Way, founder and curator of Nawaday Tharlar Art Gallery, U Wunna Kyaw, CEO and executive producer of Miracle Post Media Productions as well as the brand ambassador of Sony Alpha Myanmar, and U Myint Maung Kyaw, a graphic designer and president of Myanmar Graphic Design Association.

The “One World Through My Lens” landscape photo exhibition is sponsored by Memories Group and Yoma Bank as prestige sponsors; Krislite, Lavazza and Aroma & Shwe Taw Thar as co-sponsors; and 7Day Daily and 7Day TV as media partners.

ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER

Ye Naing Wynn is a passionate landscape, nature and travel photographer based in Singapore and Myanmar. Until five years ago, however, photography was just a hobby for Ye. After graduating from medical school and working as a doctor for four years, he dived into the business world and for the next two decades took the reins of several businesses in the fashion, sport, livestock, IT and telecoms, and food and beverage industries.

Despite his business ventures, Ye always had a creative streak hidden inside of him. Five years ago, he got his first interchangeable lens camera and started devoutly pursuing his passion for landscape photography. He found himself globetrotting for the past two to three years, reaching every nook and cranny of the world. Since then, he has been involved in several group exhibitions but “One World Through My Lens” is his first solo exhibition and will showcase the exclusive landscape collection he has amassed from his trips across the globe. Ye plans to organize regular exhibitions, photography tours and workshops for photography enthusiasts in the coming years.

To learn more about the artist's work, visit:

Protected content & Protected content

For further enquiries, please contact:

Black Knight Media

Aye Nyein Phyu Protected content Hnin Aye

Protected content

Protected content Protected content

Yangon Forum

Our Global Partners