Join now

Medical Sales/Marketing Positions in Switzerland (Zurich)

Hello Friends,

I currently live in the United States and am looking to re-locate to Switzerland, preferably Zurich, but I am very flexible. I have 6+ years in the Medical Sales/Pharmaceutical Industry in the United States and have been quite successful. I have worked for both Pfizer Animal Health specializing in Pain Management and Anesthesia for Veterinary Hospitals (small animal) as well as Abbott Animal Health specializing in Anesthesia and surgery equipment sales. I am an extremely motivated, driven individual who is looking for a new challenge and have the aptitude to learn a new market along with the challenges of working with various cultures. It has always been a goal of mine to move abroad and work internationally to learn from others and share what I have learned as well in one of the most diverse markets in the world! I am looking for individuals to network within the Medical Arena in both the human and veterinary markets in both devices and pharmaceuticals. Please contact me if you are currently in the industry or know of someone that I can converse with. I appreciate your help and am always willing to help as well!

Regards,
Suzanne

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners