Join now

VAT refund for Permit B holders (Zurich)

Hi Everyone,

I'm going home for the holidays and would like to purchase a nice watch for someone back in the US before I leave. I'm curious if I can get the VAT refunded even though I'm a Permit B holder and only leaving the country temporarily.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for any information,


Zurich Forum