Living in Atlanta | from France
"The InterNations community provides you with tips that you cannot find elsewhere on the internet. Happy to be part of this network!"
Living in Atlanta | from Canada
"I have made two of my best friends in Atlanta through InterNations. Both are expats from Canada like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Atlanta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Atlanta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Atlanta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Atlanta
Willkommen to all Germans in Atlanta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Atlanta? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Atlanta will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Atlanta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Atlanta
German Expats in Atlanta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Atlanta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Gate City Of The South".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Atlanta’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Atlanta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Atlanta to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Atlanta at our Events
Our community in Atlanta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Victor Todoriuc and Ingrid Jensen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Atlanta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Atlanta as well as Germans in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Atlanta!