Guillaume De Faloix
Living in Boston | from France
"Everyone told me I had to attend an InterNations event here in Boston. I finally did, and from then, I didn't miss a single one."
Living in Boston | from Portugal
"Friendly Ambassadors, various local scouts, great events - InterNations is one big happy family of expats here in Boston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Boston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Boston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Boston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Boston
Welcome to all Australians in Boston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Boston? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Boston will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Boston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Boston
Australian Expats in Boston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Boston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Cradle Of Liberty".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Boston’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Boston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Boston to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Boston at our Events
Our community in Boston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Katie Vanadzin and Zenab Mansoor, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Boston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Boston as well as Australians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Boston!