Guillaume De Faloix
Living in Boston | from France
"Everyone told me I had to attend an InterNations event here in Boston. I finally did, and from then, I didn't miss a single one."
Living in Boston | from Portugal
"Friendly Ambassadors, various local scouts, great events - InterNations is one big happy family of expats here in Boston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Boston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Boston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Boston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Boston
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Boston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Boston? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Boston will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Boston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Boston
Chinese Expats in Boston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Boston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Cradle Of Liberty".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Boston’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Boston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Boston to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Boston at our Events
Our community in Boston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Katie Vanadzin and Kaslong Nda, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Boston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Boston as well as Chinese in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Boston!