Guillaume De Faloix
Living in Boston | from France
"Everyone told me I had to attend an InterNations event here in Boston. I finally did, and from then, I didn't miss a single one."
Living in Boston | from Portugal
"Friendly Ambassadors, various local scouts, great events - InterNations is one big happy family of expats here in Boston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Boston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Boston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Boston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Boston
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Boston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Boston? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Boston will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Boston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Boston
Swedish Expats in Boston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Boston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Cradle Of Liberty".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Boston’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Boston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Boston to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Boston at our Events
Our community in Boston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Zenab Mansoor and Rudy Joly, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Boston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Boston as well as Swedish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Boston!