Living in Dallas, from Spain
"From real estate to community volunteering, the range of expat networking tips from our Dallas Scouts is amazingly broad. "
Living in Dallas, from Brazil
"Who knew that Dallas has got its own Oktoberfest? It was a hoot and a half to go for a beer with the local expat crowd! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Dallas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dallas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dallas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Dallas
Hallå to all Swedish in Dallas! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Dallas? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Dallas your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get köttbullar?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Dallas. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Stockholm, Uppsala, Goteborg and all regions of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Dallas Posted:
Hi, I work for an international relocation company and have a paid opportunity for someone from Me...
Hi Hanne, I hope you have found a decent pre-school for your daughter by now. I would be interes...
Hi, I will in a few months move to Dallas together with my husband and our 2 daughters, born 2003 ...
I am working extra at www.Scandiaworldtravel.com, a travel agency that can help you with any airlin...
Fellow Swedish in Dallas
Swedish Expats in Dallas Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Dallas are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. "Big D" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Dallas’s Swedish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Dallas.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Dallas to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Swedish in Dallas at Our Events
Our Dallas community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Dallas’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the picturesque landscapes of the South. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Sweden in your local community and meet Swedish in the USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Swedish living in Dallas!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Swedish Expats in the USA
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: