Living in Doha | from Venezuela
"The Persian Gulf is a long way from home, so I was especially glad to discover this super expat community for Doha. "
Living in Doha | from Spain
"I loved the InterNations expat gatherings in Doha, and I hope we'll have another opportunity to meet up at 'La Villa' or the golf range. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Doha
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Doha expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Doha
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Doha
Grüezi to all Swiss in Doha! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Doha? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Doha will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Doha. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Doha Posted:
The "Doha players" send out a newsletters to their members, you can write to: doha_players @yahoo.c...
Look for the Cabana club at the old Ramada Hotel tel No. 44281621. go on the site Qatar living and ...
Is 8 o'clock the time? Is everyone fashionably late?
Fellow Swiss in Doha
Swiss Expats in Doha share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Doha exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Big Tree".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Doha’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Doha.
- Use the Expat Guide for Doha to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Doha at our Events
Our community in Doha is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mark Thomson, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Doha’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore fruit-flavoured tobacco at countless sheesha cafés. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Qatar in Doha as well as Swiss in Qatar nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Doha!