Living in Geneva | from Canada
"UNO, WHO, IKRK, WTO -- I really appreciate the humanitarian and professional networking events for InterNations expats in Geneva… "
Living in Geneva | from USA
"InterNations and the amazing events around here helped me get my bearings in an expat hotspot like Geneva. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Geneva
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Geneva expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Geneva
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Geneva
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Geneva! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Geneva? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Geneva will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Geneva. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Geneva Posted:
Best way is to follow the events and interact! =)
Hola Ana, esto es lo mejor que puedo hacer. Good Luck. HR http://www.jobup.ch/search/jobl...
Hi. What is this all about? Can I have a quick brief? Regards Nuno
Ola, Renato. Eu estou indo viver para Genebra no final de Setembro e procuro um apartamento. Queria...
I'll be subletting my studio from 1st of August, near Carouge. Let me know if u are interested and ...
Hello everyone. Great initiative. Finally some event closer to where i live. :) Unfortunatly ...
Fellow Portuguese in Geneva
Portuguese Expats in Geneva share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Geneva exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The worldwide centre for diplomacy and international co-operation.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Geneva’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Geneva.
- Use the Expat Guide for Geneva to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Geneva at our Events
Our community in Geneva is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Goncalo Domingos Felicio and Hasti Akherat, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Geneva’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Geneva as well as Portuguese in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Geneva!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: