InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Phoenix
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Phoenix expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Phoenix
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Phoenix
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Phoenix! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Phoenix? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Phoenix Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Phoenix. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Phoenix
Chinese Expats in Phoenix help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Phoenix are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Valley of the Sun".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Phoenix’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Phoenix.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Phoenix to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Phoenix at our Events
Our Phoenix community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Diana Lockwood and Jeff Abbott, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Phoenix’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Phoenix and generally Chinese in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Phoenix!