InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Raleigh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Raleigh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Raleigh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Raleigh
Bienvenue to all French in Raleigh! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Raleigh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Raleigh FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Raleigh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Raleigh
French Expats in Raleigh help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Raleigh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Oaks.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Raleigh’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Raleigh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Raleigh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Raleigh at our Events
Our Raleigh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Wally Robertson, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Raleigh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Raleigh and generally French in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Raleigh!