InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Reading
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Reading expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Reading
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Reading
Bienvenue to all French in Reading! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Reading? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Reading will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Reading. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
French Expats in Reading Posted:
Hi, I am also looking for a Shared Accommodation in Reading. Can you please share some detail...
Hi Hugo, I've just come across a new Portuguese Grill place in Reading town centre, you could t...
Fellow French in Reading
French Expats in Reading share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Reading exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the home of the internationally renowned Reading Festival.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Reading’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Reading.
- Use the Expat Guide for Reading to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Reading at our Events
Our community in Reading is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rogerio Albelo and Jim Kullander, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Reading’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UK in Reading as well as French in UK nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Reading!