Living in Sydney | from Turkey
"Without experience of having lived abroad, I thought it would be hard to get to know other expats. But not with InterNations."
Living in Sydney | from Finland
"When I first attended the Sydney Bar night I was really nervous. But everyone welcomed me and I quickly felt as part of the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Sydney
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Sydney expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Sydney
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Sydney
Grüezi to all Swiss in Sydney! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Sydney? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Sydney ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Sydney. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Sydney Posted:
Living costs are not cheap. I would add a bit to the numbers given by Devinder. If you want to ...
Michelle, just be yourself. If you are interested in sport then follow it a little if you are not,...
Hi Leonie, my name is Luis Felipe Valencia, I am from Ecuador currently living in Berlin. I will be...
Hi Gerald Will join you tomorrow at Una's for drinks. Looking forward to it. See you Stephan
Fellow Swiss in Sydney
Swiss Expats in Sydney help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Sydney are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Harbour City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Sydney’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Sydney.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Sydney to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Sydney at our Events
Our Sydney community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Todd Montgomery and John Le, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Sydney’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Sydney and generally Swiss in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Sydney!