Living in Abuja, from Denmark
"What I really like about InterNations? It's the quality of its members - truly global-minded people willing to help!"
Living in Abuja, from Austria
"With InterNations I got to know some very nice Austrian and French women here in Abuja. We've gradually become very good friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Abuja
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Abuja expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Abuja
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Abuja
Servus to all Austrians in Abuja! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Abuja? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Abuja your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Apfelstrudel?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Abuja. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Abuja Posted:
Hi everyone, just would like to ask if anyone knows of a Latin restaurant, bar or club here in Abuj...
Dear Inter-Nation Members, I am desperately looking for short term storage space: 100 - 300 m...
Fellow Austrians in Abuja
Austrian Expats in Abuja Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Abuja are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Federal Capital Territory" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Abuja’s Austrian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Abuja.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Abuja to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Austrians in Abuja at Our Events
Our Abuja community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Abuja’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the Niger Delta. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Austria in your local community and meet Austrians in Nigeria in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Austrians living in Abuja!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in Nigeria
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: