General Manager (Finance & Administration)
Functional Area: Administration
Corporate success at our company is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
• Responsibility for office Management: Accounting/Finance/Tax, Human Resources
• Responsibility for business Compliance in the country
• Representative of the company in the country (Ghana)
• Liaising with authorities / business partners in supporting our business in the country
• Identify, communicate grow potentials for our Divisions in the country
• Achieve growth targets
Competencies & Qualifications:
• Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales and/or Business Administration.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Sales and Marketing, international experience.
• Networked especially within the Ghanaian / West African business Environment.
• Motivation/passion (ability to motivate others)
• Target oriented
• Market-Customer orientation
• Proven communication skills
• Intercultural and analytical skills
• Independent worker
• Proven ability to perform under pressure
• Multilingual preferred