Join now

Great housekeeper for your home (Accra)

I recommend Abena as a housekeeper . She performed house cleaning services at my home through out my stay in Ghana. During this tenure, she proved herself professional and prompt cleaning professional with a great attention to detail. The home cleaned by her was always left in outstanding condition, and all of the furniture and fixtures were treated by her carefully.

She has a polite and friendly attitude as well as the ability to follow directions promptly.

I would be pleased to employ her, if I will have the need to hire some cleaning personnel in future. I wish her best of luck and though we will miss her we hope she finds a lovely family here her services are needed.

Abena's roles were to clean the house, laundry and iron, shop for the house, feed our puppy and any other task we felt she needed to do. She worked from monday through to thursday from 7:00am to 11am unless we needed her extra time. She is however opened to other options.

In case of any query, you may contact me anytime via my email at Protected content . She is available from now so call her on Protected content . Happy summer holidays everyone