Intermediate & Junior Tax Consultants (Accra)
A professional service provider to businesses is seeking to strengthen its Tax and Payroll consulting process by appointing high performance individuals ready for a career in a practice that is focused, stable and credible.
Will spend the first year working within all the units of the firm to gain an all-round understanding of the firm to grasp strong business and practical experience before focusing on tax. The individual will receive formal and informal training within the tax regime including corporate, personal, international, and indirect income taxes. Our intermediate consultants will immediately become members of the tax team and will be engaged in engagements covering the previously mentioned taxes.
• University Degree / HND (Business / Accounting)
• Attained or are interested in achieving a professional designation
• Tax background is an advantage but not essential
• Dynamic, innovative and self-motivator with strong liking and interest in taxation
• Striving to find best solutions for clients
• Ability to maintain confidence