A reputable multinational company engaged in the provision of trade solutions and advisory services to both the public and private sectors has vacancy for a dynamic person to join its winning team as :
Client Support Manager
• Manage a team providing high quality Level 1 and Level 2 Support for business and office applications, hardware and networks deployed countrywide.
• Ensure end users are given timely and efficient technical support
• Manage the day to day operations of the both a Help Desk and a Field Support Team
• Review the performance of staff, identify training needs and plan training sessions
• Prepare statistics and reports on Incident trends and performance levels of team members
• Monitor team performance against specified SLAs
• Work with Level 3 Support to identify, analyse and resolve problems
• Manage deployed office IT assets
• Handle the most complex customer complaints and enquiries.
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of a First Degree in Information Technology.
• Minimum of three Protected content applicable/related experience in a similar position within a progressive work environment.
• Familiar with ITIL framework of best practices; trained to minimum of ITIL Foundation level
• Must be customer service oriented.
• Proven ability to deliver under pressure.
• Must be well organized with good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in operations.