Become a successful manager
This workshop is specially developed for managers or future managers looking for tools to develop their skills and become very successful managers.
In a 2,5h you will get insight into:
- Managing your stress level and priorities
- Engaging and motivating your team
- Defining a clear vision
The workshop will be about 25% conversation. The rest -75% is didactic conversation and role play.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.