Canceled 5 days -New Year Party in SPLIT
*** This trip is canceled due to not enough people who have committed their attendance on time. I am organizing several trips to Slovenian SPA + wine roads and hiking + cycling + rafting and organized wild camping in Protected content . ***
Join me for this FANCY New Year 4 nights trip to Split for the New Year’s EVE celebration. Split is One of my most loving Croatian coastline cities.
I just came across this special offer and will need to know really soon if there is any interest among you to come and join me on this adventure. I never celebrate the New Year out there, but i know it is an amazing experience. More than 60.000 ppl every year party on the RIVA @downtown Split. It would be amazing to do that with a nice group of my friends from InerNations and of course, I always enjoy meeting new people and making new friends.
If interested please send me a whatsApp message
* Sightseeing of downtown Split with its world famous Diocletian Palace
* Hiking from Diocletian Palace to Marjan Hill (half a day hike)
* We will be staying at Protected content in twin rooms NOT possible single rooms.
* 4 x Half pension in a superior room
* 1 special New Year EVE dinner
* welcome drink
* every evening live music
* guided tour of Split downtown
* once a day transfer to Split and back (exact hours of departures and arrivals will be known on the spot)
* swimming in an indoor swimming pool with heated fresh water,
* use of Finnish and Turkish saunas, Roman baths, jazz
* fitness studio-animation -
* use of bathrobe and slippers
29 Dec Protected content 2019
5 days / 4 nights
Meeting place: Protected content
Small group: Min 8 ppl max 16
Deposit of € 250.- must be paid by 15 Oct Protected content
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
* 4 nights accommodation Protected content
* 4 breakfasts and dinners in the hotel
* Unlimited bathing in the swimming pool with heated fresh water
* Unlimited Finnish and Turkish Saunas
* Roman baths
* Fitness studio
* Use of bathrobe and slippers
* Free Internet access
* airport pick up and drop off (from Split airport if we are traveling together)
* guided tour of Diocletian Palace
* hiking together from Diocletian Palace to Marjan Hill
* Lunch or any extra food
* Travel insurance
* Any other personal expenses
* Any other Spa treatments
* Tourist tax
This 5* hotel complex is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Le Protected content Located in Podstrana, 8 km south of Split, it has an Protected content long beach line, landscaped gardens and it overlooks the city and the surrounding islands. A combination of 6 restaurants and bars in the resort and along the Marina Promenade allows guests to experience a variety of cuisines.
Diocletian Palace is one of the best-preserved monuments of the Roman architecture in the world. The Emperor's Palace was built as a combination of a luxury villa - summer house and a Roman military camp (castrum), divided into four parts with two main streets. The southern part of the Palace was, in this scheme, intended for the Emperor's apartment and appropriate governmental and religious ceremonies, while the north part was for the Imperial guard - the military, servants, storage etc. The Palace is a rectangular building (approximately Protected content 180 meters) with four large towers at the corners, doors on each of the four sides and four small towers on the walls. The lower part of the walls has no openings, while the upper floor is open with a monumental porch on the south and halls with grand arch windows on the other three sides. Over the centuries the Palace inhabitants, and later also the citizens of Split adapted parts of the palace for their own requirements, thus the inside of buildings, as well as the exterior walls with the towers, significantly changed the original appearance, but the outlines of the Imperial Palace are still very visible.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.