Strolls through Berlin: Grunewald
Almost every quarter in Berlin has its own sights with their own stories. Let’s discover them.
This time we walk through Grunewald.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the longer distances, we will walk longer stretches and take public transportation!
The last months we have been walking through areas which are very urban and mostly working class. It’s time for something different! So we go for the total contrast: lots of green, lakes and woodland coupled with the most expensive area in Berlin.
• We start at the house of Walter Rathenau
• Walk towards one of Berlins 4 forestry offices and talk about sports and nature reserves
• See amazing villas and embassies
• See the counterpart of the memorial in Moabit
• Walk through the woods past Berlins 2nd highest mountain to a very special cemetery
• Take the bus to the Grunewaldturm, where we can have something to drink
• On the way back to S-Nikolassee we’ll pass lots of POI for the summer (bus)
Along the way I’ll give tips on things that could be visited on another day in the neighborhood.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.