Strolls through Berlin: Charlottenburg
Happy new year.
Almost every quarter in Berlin has its own sights with their own stories. Let’s discover them.
The first area we discover in the New Year is Charlottenburg.
• talk about how to become a king and be a mayor at the same time
• a very beautiful civil registry office and an impressive town hall
• talk a bit about early feminist movement in Prussia
• see an intersection which shows the change in Charlottenburg over the time
• see what became of the wet land and of an beautiful villa
• find modern architecture between the old and wonderful stores with historical things
• talk about the student movement, famous pictures and K1
Along the way I’ll give tips on things that could be visited on another day in the neighborhood.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.