Mucha Lucha - Friday Mexican Brunch
🌮🌮 Ding, Ding, Ding! The most-awaited brunch is now ready to kick-off at Luchador. 🌮🌮
Inspired by Mexico’s famed wrestling sport Lucha Libre, the MUCHA LUCHA Friday Brunch is a four-round Latin fiesta with unlimited servings of exceptional delicacies of:
El Mercadito (Cold counter):
- Mexico Lindo y Querido: Sea Bass with tomato, onion, avocado & coriander
- Pacific Ceviche: Prawns with red onion & tigre milk
- Traditional Guacamole
Unlimited Servings of:
- Taco de Pescado: Flour tortilla, cabbage salad, sesame
- Empanadas Maiz: Cheese, Baby Corn, Sweet Corn, Serrano Chili
- Taco Dorado: Chicken in crispy corn tortilla, Morita Sauce & Lettuce.
- En Salade Luchador: mix of beans, corn, cherry tomato, avocado and quinoa crackers.
- Tostada De Camaron: Diabla Sauce, Prawns, Red Onion, Red Cabbage, Avocado.
- Quesadillas Beef with mixed cheese, Tomatillo Sauce, Roasted Onion, Roasted Portobelo.
- Chilaquiles Verdes: Tomatillo sauce, Shredded Chicken, sour cream, cotija cheese.
- Soft Drinks, Mocktails & Cocktails (unlimited till 4:00pm).
Deserts: Churros - Tres Leches - Assorted Cakes
Once the clock strikes 4pm, the Mexican cantina and lounge takes on a vibrant party atmosphere to continue celebrating the weekend long into the night.
All covid19 procedures are in place for your safety. We are allowed 8 pax maximum per table & 2 m distance among tables.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.