Love Is Blind Social (II)
We're back! With the new restrictions in place, what is better than to spend your Sunday evening/ afternoon/ morning socializing with community members from all over the world.
Ask yourself this question, Is social/physical distancing good for your SOCIAL life? If you are like most people, the answer is NO! With our online events, this gives you more reason to join our MOVEMENT!
What to Expect:
- Attendees from over Protected content .
- Starting in the main room, random people will be selected so they can introduce themselves to everyone (don't be shy).
- We will share some skills that will change our social life.
- We will create multiple breakout rooms so you can have more meaningful conversations.
* Zoom credentials will be available in the main event page, 1 hour before the event starts. Click the "Join the Meeting" button at the top and BOOM, you will enter the event. Also, using your Video Camera is a required, this would include photo images as well. Thanks for understanding.
Remember, What happens at this event stays at this event :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.