Shakespeare in the park-2023 edition: Cymbeline
It is here again, ladies and gents! The Repercussion Theatre company is back at it with its production Cymbeline. In their own words, "Cymbeline explores what we do in the name of love, how deeply our humanity is rooted in the Earth, and how much we must sometimes lose to find ourselves, and each other, again."
It has a bit of everything: a troubled kingdom, forbidden love, betrayal, battles, deception, disguises, revelations and reunion.
Let's get together and check it out at a singular location! The cimetière Mont-Royal!
You know the drill:
1. Bring a sweater in case it gets chilly.
2. Bring snacks in case you get hungry or if you want to share them.
3. Bring pants or mosquito repellent (just in case).
4. Check the weather forecast.
5. Bring spare change if you want to donate to the theatre company. They pass a hat during the intermission.
I will bring a mat for us to sit on, but you are free to bring a camping chair.
The idea is to meet early to grab a spot and chat before the play.
As always, text me or call me if you cannot find the spot or if you are running late AND cancel your attendance if your plans change.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.