Day Trip In Mont Saint-Michel Together
THIS ACTIVITY IS IN-PERSON. PLEASE CANCEL IF YOU ARE NOT IN FRANCE.
Let's resume this DAY TRIP in spring together !
Set off on a full-day trip. This medieval abbey is one of the most famous and iconic sights in France. The rocky island, declared a World Heritage site, was one of the country’s most important pilgrimage sites during the Middle Ages.
The entire island was fortified so well in Protected content it was able to repel the multiple sieges of the Kingdom of England during the Hundred Years War. Located between Brittany and Normandy, the islet is a granite rock which dominates the bay. Surrounded by sandbanks, it also becomes an island at high tide, with a tidal range of up to 14 meters.
My Trip like transport:
- Round Trip by Private Bus.
- Going: A Little History animated by the Host.
- Return: Walking Tour Quiz with Prize.
My Tips like gathering:
- Walking Tour: 3 groups x 6 people Protected content + 1 driver by health reasons.
- Lunch Take Away: Let's taste the local cuisine outdoor and take advantage of the high tide to admire the view completely surrounded by the sea.
Mandatory mask and hydroalcoholic gel on the trip & tips!!
Sign up if you want to spend a full-day trip with me.
Kindly cancel attendance if you change your mind.
See you there,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.