The Power of Attention - Online Workshop
• You need to work at home, but you get distracted
• You need to learn new skills and you feel unable
• You have a deadline and you procrastinate
• You want to enjoy what you do but keep thinking about other things.
Managing our attention can make a huge difference in how we experience present time. It is a fundamental skill for success and happiness and it's easy to learn!
In short exercises, this online workshop will explore and demonstrate the connection between how we manage our attention and our experience in life.
We will use parts of the Avatar® Basic Attention Management Minicourse by Harry Palmer and you will receive the Minicourse booklet.
Expected results from this workshop:
• Insights into the behaviour of your attention and how it currently works
• Understanding of some valuable tools and how to use them in your daily life
• Tangible experience of how working on yourself is having a direct, positive impact on your life and your ability to achieve your goals
Looking forward to meeting you online at Zoom!
Suzanne Schoenmakers and Jaap Jan Huisman
Suzanne and Jaap Jan enjoy the power of the Avatar tools daily in their personal and professional life as parents, Interim manager, change consultant and coach. They are licensed Avatar masters since Protected content people to use their full potential.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.