In Person May Activity - Impromptu Breakkie: Saturday Edition
It's the time for our 1st in-person activity of Protected content
Let's have breakfast together at this nice venue just outside Modena city center, a short distance from the Maserati factory and the Casa Museo Enzo Ferrari Modena.
While sipping coffee, cappuccino, or tea, we'll have the opportunity to catch up with other global minds, enjoying a chat and exchanging experiences.
Can't wait to meet you all again!
Due to the current situation, we decided to keep it cozy so the guest list is open to 15 people max.
Following current regulations, the location where the activity takes place:
- respects social distancing
- has outdoor space
- offers tables outside. Each table has up to 4 people's allowance.
Please be aware of safety measures and comply with rules when in public spaces:
- Please carry your mask 😷
- Wash your hands regularly or use alcoholic solutions provided 🙌
- Respect social distancing, so keep at least 1m distance from other people 🔛
- Sneeze 🤧 or cough into your elbows or use a tissue
- If found with temperature 🤒 and/or cold, please refrain from attending and call a doctor.
For any doubts or questions, please feel free to contact us via PM.
We'll be happy to assist with any inquiry it may arise.
See you in a week 😉 Looking forward to sharing fun times together.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.