PART 1 - EXHIBITION - Brooklyn Photographs
THIS IS A TWO PARTS EVENT.
1. Meeting information will be provided ONLY to those who will confirm their attendance by texting me between the evening of the day prior to the event and no later than 10:00am on the day of the event.
2. My phone number is listed on this page.
3. Please do NOT leave a comment on this page or email me via Internations emailing system to confirm attendance because I do not monitor either one.
YOU MUST RESERVE A TIMED TICKET FOR 1:00 PM. USE THE LINK ABOVE.
IMPORTANT: The admission to this museum is suggested however when booking a ticket online you will have to pay the full price.
What can you do about it?
1. Pay full price
2. Do not book a ticket and just show up at the museum. There is a good chance you will be able to get in and pay a donation (but may have to wait a bit)
3. I will explain the third option to those who will inquire directly with me by texting me. I cannot put it on this page.
EXHIBITION: The City Within Brooklyn Photographs by Alex Webb & Rebecca Norris Webb
Before it became part of New York City in Protected content , Brooklyn was a city of its own—the fourth largest in the nation. Even today, as New York’s most populous borough, Brooklyn remains a “city within the city,” three times the size of Protected content
If it's a warm day we will take a walk in Central Park following the visit to the museum
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.