24h de l'International - Le Salon
Dear Members and Friends,
Your "International Business Lawyers NW Group" is participating in the "24 h de l'International " - a professionnal fair dedicated to the developpment of women and men in International business.
Reserved exclusively for professionals (on private invitation only) this show is for HR decision makers of the International Mobility, business executives (ETI / SME) located abroad, decision-makers in exporting companies, company executives, holders of a project.
- Protected content and speakers representing all fields of activity of international mobility and international business development
Protected content in French and English dealing with topical issues whether they are technical, geographical, strategic or human and cultural aspects of the development of the company.
- Programmable appointments from the exhibition registration with experts in all areas of international development.
- Highlights including a plenary conference in the presence of major players in the influence and development of France and the Francophonie outside our borders.
Inaugural conference of the "Francophonie économique: from concept to implementation" exhibition in the presence of
Mr. Jean Baptiste Lemoyne - Secretary of State to the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs
Examples of conferences selected for you:
- Transnational secondment of workers: technical and practical aspects
- How to find an international pay equity?
- Rethinking international pay models: Ensuring pay equity in the next decade
- France, United States, Canada, where is it easier to undertake, create and run a business?
- Train yourself to succeed in your international development
Results of the survey: "French of the United Kingdom: What future after Brexit"
- SME / ETI managers: Prepare for the internationalization of your company!
- Health - Safety - Security of employees abroad: finally a global solution
- Global Employment Companies: How do they evolve between legal obligations and new practices?
- International mobility: reconciling compliance and social protection
You can also download the app in order to make your personal choice of conferences.
Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Métro/ Bus : Porte Dorée (métro line 8 / bus 46)
I appreciate you having the intention to attend, please only register if you really can make it.
Any questions about this event or the group in general?
Just ask and I will do my best to answer your query.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.