Summer 3 - concepts of summer
well, the weather is getting hotter, and the question is what type of wine could you actually drink if you want a glass of wine..... so in concepts of summer I want to look at some summer wines or summer ways of drinking wine...
We will taste:
- white port (Portugal)
- vinho verde (light wine Portugal)
- light wine from Austria (Messwein)
- a Swiss high-altitude white wine
- a French Chardonnay from Cevennes that has seen barique
- a rosé fron Lugano
- volcanic vine from Campi Flegrei ( Campania, Italy) red
- a volcanic wine from Etna, red
(the red volcanic wines tend to be more intense…)
red wine that we drink cold
- a negroamaro from Apulia)
- a passito from Apulia
- a natuaral sweet primitvo that e drink cold (Apulia)
plus whatever I get from my cellar once we get to that point, jejejeje
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.