Meeting Your Inner Peace with Help of Satyananda Yoga
Dear friends of Internations,
We continue practicing of meeting with your inner peace in a calming environment of Protected content
. These events are for anyone whether you have some experience in yoga or not. Take a breather from the everyday life and treat yourself with a moment of awareness, relaxation and restoration.
Just come as you are!
We are going to practice:
- Asanas (physical postures), we'll also practice a gentle adjustment of positions comfortable for your body form today
- Pranayama - Breathing Exercise
- Yoga Nidra - deep relaxation (yogic sleep)
- the cost is Protected content and reduced cost for students, unemployed and pensioners - Protected content . You can pay in cash or by SWISH (the funds are going to organisation of the event)
- bring with you comfortable clothes and a towel or a piece of cloth to put on your yoga mat
- there are yoga mats and blankets
- there is a code for front door, I send it to attendees in the morning of the event day
- please let me know if you have any chronic pain in any part of your body or any medical condition that I need to be aware of (just send me a pm)
- it is ok to bring a friend with you :)
- please be on time, we start at 16.00
So excited to see you all and to share these moments of yoga!
Warm wishes, Viktoriya
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.