Changemakers Christmas Celebration
- Do you want to meet new people while having fun and playing games?
- Do you want to take action and contribute for the well-being of the communities we’re living in?
- Do you have an idea for a future activity for this group?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then you need to come to this event!
Let’s take the spirit of InterNations to a higher level: let's have fun, let’s make friends and at the same time, let's do some good.
And we have a challenge for you! Bring a Christmas gift to share with someone you don’t know. We’ll do a Secret Santa on spot but with just one rule: the gift should not be purchased. It can be something that:
- You already have and you’re happy to share with someone else (like a book, a cup, a plant, etc);
- You do it yourself (e.g. cookies).
The goal? To avoid hyper-consumerism and to support circular economy.
The Sister Brussels Café is the first zero waste “bar-restaurant” in Brussels and it offers delicious organic food and drinks, vegan dishes and gluten free products, mostly from local producers. They will be kindly hosting us for free (we just need to order some food or drink at the bar).
And if you haven’t seen the Christmas tree at Grand Place, this is a great opportunity, since the Café it’s just a 30 seconds walk. After 18:00 we’ll go there together.
You don't have time to bring a gift? Don't worry, come anyway and bring a hug!
We look forward to seeing you at our event!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.