A Soirée Jazz In Paris
I’ve got some spots to attend this original soirée jazz.
* In the first part, we'll start with a talk about the history of jazz in France, through some figures, emblematic places and sources of inspiration ... From the Charleston during the Roaring Twenties, to the emergence of jazz cabarets in France, nourished by many back and forth between American and French musicians, a love story was born that brought together all styles of jazz from swing to free etc.
* Then in the second part, we’ll attend a jazz concert, with a band from a school of music in Paris.
(The event will be held in French)
* There’s no entrance fee but we’ll make a donation of at least €15 per person to support a nonprofit organization.
* There’s a limited number of spots available. Please send me a PM to check if there are spots left.
* Further details to be sent via PM to the official guest list.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.