Weekend in the Ardennes
Let's escape the weekend to the wonderful Ardennes!
The idea is to travel from the meeting point in the Netherlands, Den Haag CS to the accommodation with the following address: Protected content
There are enough INT members with cars as I found out. It will take approx. 4 hours to get from The Hague to our destination.
We'll return on Sunday late afternoon back to Den Haag and arrive in late the evening so please do not make other plans on Sunday evening!
The accommodation is a big apartment 'Le Merle' with two floors, which can fit up to a max. of 18 people.
Outdoor terrace, entrance, toilet, dining room, fully equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer, two electric hobs (8 places), coffee machine and so on ... A small bar, equipped with fridge and flat screen television with DVD player. Three double rooms and one quad room next to the 'Le Merle Moqueur' building along the road, which is most suitable for wheelchair users.
Four double rooms and a comfortable seating area with flat-screen TV and DVD player.
All rooms are equipped with bath, washbasin, hairdryer, separate toilet, television and free Wi-Fi.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- The accommodation needs to be paid upfront including a deposit.
- Total costs for 15 people: EUR Protected content . deposit).
- For 15 persons the accommodation costs EUR 73 for the 2 nights INCLUDING costs like cleaning, energy, tourist tax, etc but
EXCLUDING food (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and drinks and costs for any activities.
- Now comes the tricky bit: the activity will only take place when we get all 15 participants to pay upfront.
- The payment upfront INCLUDING deposit is per person: EUR 106.
- You will get your deposit back after the activity (EUR Protected content case nothing gets damaged in the apartment (which I assume will be the case)
- Last but not least: taking part in this activity is at your own risk.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.